Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for a Sharepoint Senior Administrator who will be responsible for the installations, upgrades, support and managing of computer systems. He/ she will implement and maintain hardware and software, troubleshoot system problems, and ensure systems security, availability and performance standards.
- Responsible for SharePoint online configuration, administration, support and maintenance;
- Implement Hardware Firmware Security update and Windows OS and Microsoft application security patch installations;
- Support and develop internal and external SharePoint sites to support business needs;
- Ensure that all SharePoint application systems, databases and programs have documented and tested backup and recovery procedures as appropriate;
- Be capable of providing support for SharePoint applications in their assigned area of responsibility (e.g., business, manufacturing, and engineering);
- Perform SharePoint Application Testing supporting SharePoint developers when developing Business applications or sites;
- Provide group or end-user training on SharePoint and SharePoint developed sites or applications;
- Provide technical SharePoint applications support to the Help Desk as required;
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of third party software systems applications;
- Develop application systems that are cost effective and flexible in design;
- Be knowledgeable and supportive of corporate and business unit's information technology strategies.
- MS/ BS preferably in Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues;
- Experience of working with ticketing systems;
- Experience with High availability and Failover clustering systems;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized personality;
- Communication skills and courteous manners; ability to work in a team;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle stressful situations;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to take ownership of the work assigned and deliver results timely, reliably and correctly.