Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 29-Sep-18 00:00:00
Jermuk Group CJSC is looking for an experienced Import/ Export Supervisor to carry out external market activities.
- Represent the Company and to establish business contacts;
- Carry out monitoring of external markets;
- Hold preliminary negotiations and establish commercial relationship with retail and wholesale companies abroad;
- Prepare the required package of documents for preparing and concluding contracts with foreign partners, if necessary, participate in signing of them;
- Organize and oversee product export/ import documentation with partners and relevant government agencies, ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Supervise the implementation of the final contracts;
- Identify and order the proper quantity of raw material, negotiate pricing and shipment terms, and oversee the timely delivery of materials;
- Maintain adequate inventory, schedule and receive shipments of raw materials, as well as schedule manufacturing;
- Implement other job-related functions.
- Higher education;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Professional planning experience;
- Knowledge of the terms and conditions of contract signing and execution;
- Knowledge of the ways of analysis, collecting, processing and information transfer;
- Knowledge of the basis of marketing, principles and psychology of sales;
- Knowledge of business ethics and rules for establishing business relationships;
- Effective negotiation skills.