Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 28-Sep-18 00:00:00
Salary: 800,000 AMD - 1,200,000 AMD (Gross) based on experience and skills.
Vectar LLC is looking for a Senior Full Stack Node.js/ React.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The incumbent's primary focus will be the development of all server-side and front-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He/ she will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by his/ her co-workers into the application.
- Responsible for integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implement security and data protection;
- Responsible for integration of data storage solutions (PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDb);
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express and Connect;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript;
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Good understanding of server-side rendering;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors;
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack and NPM;
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance;
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments;
- Knowledge of integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus;
- Familiarity with Docker is a plus;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding of differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.