Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 28-Sep-18 00:00:00
The Alexander, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Yerevan is looking for a creative and proactive candidate for the position of PR and Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for executing marketing/ digital activities as assigned based on key initiatives and strategies.
- Assist the PR and Marketing Manager in developing and implementing effective PR and advertising strategy;
- Act as a liaison between the Hotel and the appointed PR agency to generate awareness and write-ups of the Hotel according to the marketing objectives;
- Assist the PR and Marketing Manager to ensure adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the Hotel's positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities;
- Assist the PR and Marketing Manager in developing sales promotions, with external partners such as embassies, organizations, banks, airlines, etc.;
- Ensure the correct policy and brand standards are followed by the Hotel in all marketing collateral, advertising and e-Commerce;
- Maintain the Hotel library and photographic image filing;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing, public relations, communications, or in a related professional area;
- Excellent communication and IT skills;
- Strong creative outlook;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.