Type: Full Time
Deadline: 30-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ararat Resort Hotel in Tsaghkadzor is looking for a creative candidate for the position of Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for executing marketing/ digital activities based on key strategies. The incumbent will work both in Yerevan and Tsaghkadzor offices.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with corporate brand identity and strategy;
- Develop sales promotions with external corporate partners such as organizations, banks, embassies, etc.;
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.);
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and business meetings;
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. text, photos, videos, and news);
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Implement and organize activities to promote the product to attract new customers.
- University degree in Marketing, PR or in a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing, social media or public relations;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Analytical and multitasking skills.