Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Other IT/tech
Type: Full time
Deadline: 28-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Contribute to the user community.
- Provide phone, email, chat and web support.
- Troubleshoot installation, application and database issues.
- Assist second tier support with troubleshooting issues.
- Positive attitude, always willing to put the customers’ needs first.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1.5+ year of technical support experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to communicate well with operations and technology.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload.
- Detail oriented and self-starter.
- Ability to work through Monday-Friday 9am-6pm GMT+4
- Ability to cover different timezone shifts when necessary (max 7 days in a year)
- Understanding of database applications.
- Understanding of web server technologies.
- Basic Linux/Unix experience.