Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 29-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Plan, develop and debug PHP based web interfaces;
- Understand emerging web technologies;
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Collaborate with the teams, work on collective projects.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Basic knowledge of algorithms;
- Deep knowledge of higher mathematics
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack);
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Technical level of English.