Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 14-Feb-19 12:00:00 AM
"Aregak" Universal Credit Organization CJSC is looking for a Head of HR Department.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety;
- Act to support the human factor in the Company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development;
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics;
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance;
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with external partners;
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required;
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks;
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Proven experience as Head of HR department;
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligence and firmness with high ethical standards;
- Higher education in a relevant field.