Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 06-Nov-18 12:00:00 AM
Senior Accountant is responsible for payroll records. He/ she also performs accounting for loans receivables as well as checking cash transfers and bank transactions; checks the compliance of information provided by the Credit Registry with those in AS-Bank; and performs other tasks assigned by the Head of Accounting Department.
- Responsible for payroll records and preparation of tax reports;
- Perform monthly classification of loan portfolio and maintain principle of group classification based on "Procedure on Classification of Loans and Receivables and Creation of Possible Loss Reserves for Banks Operating in the Territory of the Republic of Armenia";
- Process the records of Derivatives;
- Maintain the compliance of information provided by Credit Register with AS-Bank data;
- Check cash transfers, as well as other bank transactions acting as a second signatory;
- Check daily compliance of Bank-Client System with AS Bank;
- Control the provision of the information on liquidated loan agreements to Legal Department;
- Responsible for regular tracking of monthly expense entries;
- Enter the information on online payments in case of necessity (bank account number, costumer name, amount of payment) into system.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Higher education in a related field;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information;
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and AS-Bank;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of English and Russian languages is a plus.