Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 30-Aug-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, plus bonuses and medical insurance.
E-World Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person for the position of Customer Support and Sales Specialist. The ideal candidate should be a good communicator with an advanced level of English language proficiency, both written and spoken, who would like to provide support to the Company's customers worldwide (UK, New Zealand, Australia and Europe).
- Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues in a professional and timely manner by telephone, email and web chat; respond promptly to their queries ensuring that customers' expectations are always met (support and sales);
- Effectively communicate information with customers and team members;
- Report/ escalate issues through the appropriate channels;
- Handle daily/ weekly/ monthly sales reports;
- Handle and resolve a variety of inquiries, such as sending extra information on product, handling returns and refund, warranty exchange queries, order tracking, delivery issues, etc.
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions, including user experience on web sites; use product content and other technical issue which customers might face and handle them together with the Technical Department;
- Provide after-sales support by assisting with extra information provision on product use, installation and maintenance.
- University degree in Linguistics, Economics or Marketing;
- Ability to work flexible schedules;
- Near-to-native knowledge of English language;
- Experience in customer support, call centers, help desks or other relevant roles and dealing with English speakers;
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to analyze information and come up with solutions;
- Positive, pragmatic and professional attitude with good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to learn and memorize a considerable quantity of information;
- Business communication skills;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail.