Location: Yerevan, Gyumri, Armenia
Category: IT security/Networks
Type: Full time
Deadline: 26-Aug-18 00:00:00
-We are working on several attracting projects closely cooperating with our colleagues abroad. The jobholder will be responsible for on-time delivery of all projects.
- In accordance with ISO certification we value safe, disciplined and regulated work. You will be responsible for developing IT related internal regulations, procedures and standards.
- You will take part in researching, evaluating and purchasing of software and hardware equipment;
- Working both independently and with team you will be responsible for configuring and maintain IP network, troubleshooting of production DNS, firewalls, proxies;
You will also be responsible for:
-Implementing new network services and solutions, managing traffic with local ISPs;
- Configuring traffic graphing , backup, logging and monitoring systems for all network;
- Management of production systems Linux (RHEL);
- Management of production SAN infrastructure.
- Higher education in a technical field;
- Demonstrated experience in supporting services (DNS, Web Server, Proxy);
- Experience with virtualization solutions, especially VMware;
- Experience in managing enterprise-wide data backup and recovery;
- Experience in managing the security of the network and IT resources and services;
- Relevant professional experience in managing IT operations;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player;
- High sense of responsibility; ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Willingness to have business trips.