Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 27-Aug-18 00:00:00
- Represent the Bank’s interests during the disputes arising in the course of the Bank’s activities and protect the Bank’s interests in all court proceedings.
- Prepare and submit claims, appeal and cassation complaints.
- Prepare and submit bankruptcy applications, perform representation in terms of bankruptcy cases.
- Prepare and submit objections, motions, stances, appeals and conciliation agreements.
- Provide legal counseling to all the subdivision of the Bank.
- Perform legal analysis works, including preparation of legal conclusions, references, briefs etc.
- Perform other functions as prescribed by internal legal acts of the Bank.
- University degree in Law;
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of the legal framework related to the banking legislation;
- Advanced computer skills /MS Office/;
- Communication and team work skills;
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a professional team environment;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages.