Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 30-Aug-18 00:00:00
Responsible for developing and debugging software programs. Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills. Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tool development are preferable.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience. Usually developing professional expertise, and may apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. At a minimum, has working knowledge of work area and general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Implementations and solutions are reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- BS/MS in CS/ Math/ Physics/ EE or a related field;
- 2+ years of work experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills, OOD;
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and their complexities;
- Good knowledge of oral and written English language;
- Knowledge of Linux, Qt, TCL/TK;
- Experience in solving tasks related to fast data access, storing and processing is desired;
- Good communication and fast learning skills․