Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 29-Dec-18 12:00:00 AM
Slavmed Medical Center LLC is looking for a Chief Accountant to join its team.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with the established schedule and with input from the rest of the Accounting Department;
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance;
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO's attention;
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary;
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts;
- Delegate financial responsibilities to the Accounting team;
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits;
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; master's degree is preferred;
- At least 4 years of experience in general or tax accounting;
- Experience with computerized ledger systems;
- Good MS Office skills, particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.