Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 29-Oct-18 12:00:00 AM
- Supervise all activities related to the brand creating, maintaining, and increase brand awareness and loyalty to the brand.
- Participate in creating a brand plan and strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product marketing and activities align with the goals of the brand.
- Coordinate the launch of marketing campaigns to develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Collect and analyze data to understand market trends, competitor activities, and the behaviour of a brand’s target audience keeping a keen eye on developments within the market․
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Manage external agencies and ensure marketing budgets are met.
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns․
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising/Branding, PR related fields;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, communication, advertising fields.
- Working experience in advertising agency will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of marketing/communication/branding fundamentals;
- Understanding of the full marketing mix;
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time; Communicative and open personality;
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box;
- Time management skills, ability to set priorities
- Team working skills and cross-functional capabilities;
- Reporting, business writing and presentation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.