Type: Full Time
Deadline: 30-Jun-18 00:00:00
The Medical Representative will be responsible for creating awareness of Polpharma products among doctors, pharmacists and the population.
- Implement periodic meetings with doctors and pharmacists in Armenia;
- Organize conferences, round-tables and presentations; carry out promotion-related activities;
- Introduce the established international guidelines;
- Deliver reports with feedback according to the approved procedures.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of English language is an advantage;
- 1-2 years of experience in sales;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meat deadlines;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.