Location: Yerevan, Gyumri, Armenia
Type: Part time
Deadline: 26-Aug-18 00:00:00
- The Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of projects on time
- Coordinate and run several educational projects
- Coordinate administrators of different branches
- Manage the project scope, budget, timeline, and risks
- Assign, monitor and guide workflow and tasks; set daily, weekly, and long-term project goals and report status
- Partner with Abakus center executive management to identify new opportunities and build relationships.
- Presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Russian, Armenian and English
- Solid grasp of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk
- develop work plans and facilitate meetings
- Ability to work independently
- Team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, self-motivated, self-starter.