Location: Yerevan, Gyumri, Armenia
Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 26-Aug-18 00:00:00
Responsible for managing the software systems development function, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs. Oversees the development of software for operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, etc. Responsible for determining hardware compatibility and/or influencing hardware designs.
Experience in programming software for operating systems utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages and expert knowledge of software capabilities. Experience on development of complex software projects and familiar with C/C++ coding. Requires a strong background in data structures and algorithms are required for this position. Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
Possesses a full understanding of specialization area plus working knowledge of multiple related areas. Customarily manages the coordination of the activities of a department with responsibility for priority-setting and results, including costs, methods and staffing. Acts as an advisor to employees to meet schedules and/or resolve problems. Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements for department. Regularly receives assignments in the form of objectives and uses discretion and independent judgment to determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to employees within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s). Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal personnel, functional peer group managers, and external customers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other business units, or customers and the company. Leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Managing the team taking care of administrative and technical assistance.
- Resolving conflicts, forming teams tracking and maintaining performance.
- Designing the architecture and technical details.
- Ability to diagnose and debug, isolate problems and provide solutions without requiring guidance.
- Organize, plan, estimate projects and track implementation to closure.
- Writing requirements, functional and Design specifications for projects.
- At least 2 years of experience in managerial position.
- Not less than 6 years of experience in OOP, C++, knowledge of QT.
- Experience in User Interface design and implementation, visualization of data, graphics intensive applications.
- Background in Mathematics or Physics preferred.
- Good English reading, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with flexible schedule.