Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Type: Full time
Deadline: 30-Aug-18 00:00:00
Responsible for analog and mixed mode circuit design for non-volatile memory (NVM) building blocks, IP and test chip. These include design of NVM blocks operating at VDD and high voltage levels (up to 20V) like charge pumps, voltage regulators, high voltage analog switches, etc, as well as simulation, layout extraction, failure debugging, power/timing analysis. Documentation of the block/IP performance as well as detailed layout notes are part of the responsibility as well.
- BS / MS degree in Electronics Engineering, Radio-physics, Microelectronics;
- Basic knowledge of the device physics;
- Knowledge in schematic design of the basic CMOS circuits like osc, opamps, voltage regulators, switches, logic circuits. High voltage block knowledge is a plus;
- Design /sim tool knowledge is a plus;
- Basics of Unix environment, scripting and commands;
- Data analyzing and debugging skills, identifying critical path, root cause analysis are required;
- Good communication skills including English written/verbal communications.