Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Type: Full time
Deadline: 30-Aug-18 00:00:00
- Designing, developing, and evaluating analog and mixed signal integrated circuitry.
- Generating design specifications.
- Determining design approaches and parameters.
- Developing and exercising dedicated environments for validation and characterization of designs.
- May participate in physical design layout and review of physical design layout of analog and mixed signal circuits.
- Generating documentation for circuit development, verification, and usage.
- May participate in evaluation and troubleshooting of analog and mixed signal circuits.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Basic knowledge in transistor level Analog and Mixed Signal circuit design and layout.
- Design and development experience of op-amps, differential amplifiers, level-shifters, and high speed IO interfaces.
- Deep understanding of CMOS process technology.
- Understanding ESD and Latchup requirements and device reliability rules.
- Working knowledge of Synopsys design tools, simulators (Hspice, Finesim, Waveview, ICV, Custom Compiler, Custom_Sim)
- User level knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Verilog is a plus.
- Knowledge in TCL or Perl scripting language is a plus.
- Good written and verbal English language skills.
- Positive personality with good communication skills and team player.