Location: Yerevan, Gyumri, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 26-Aug-18 00:00:00
- Compare prices among various vendors in order to analyze prices and purchasing decisions;
- Process purchase requisitions/ orders within purchasing companies;
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships;
- Ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner;
- Work with external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements;
- Assist in the development of specifications for special equipment to be purchased;
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, warranty and damages;
- Carry on negotiations for signing new agreements with customers;
- Participate in special equipment delivery to customers as required;
- Perform other job-related duties.
- Higher education in Economics or technical science is preferable;
- At least 1 year of proven experience working in a procurement capacity;
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Results-oriented personality.
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of road-construction equipment is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.