Location: Yerevan, Gyumri, Armenia
Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 26-Aug-18 00:00:00
- Provide post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation, and maintenance of company products.
- May provide pre-sales support to company sales staff and customer personnel.
Involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements.
- Ensure that client’s needs have been met and that the solution is fully functioning per specification.
- Responsible for determining and developing recommendations to solutions.
- Work on team-driven and task-oriented projects.
- Mentor junior engineers and build an active network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Has a basic overall understanding of the design process.
- Strong communication skills and good verbal and written English are required.
- Possess excellent written and good oral English skills.
- Proficient with UNIX, Verilog, VHDL.
- Strong understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI, and CAD engineering.
- Expert at least in one scripting language (Tcl/Python/Perl).
Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in any of the areas of Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Place and Route, Design Reuse and Physical Design is preferred.