Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 30-Sep-18 00:00:00
The QA Specialist's role is to define, develop, test, analyse, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The specialist will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Analyze business processes and make terms of reference for automation;
- Perform software testing and implement software problem solutions;
- Monitor the system;
- Participate in user acceptance testing, report issues and test results as required.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or in a related field;
- At least 6 months of experience in manual testing;
- Knowledge of and experience in automated testing will be an asset;
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent analytical skills; flexibility;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of technical English language;
- Knowledge of accounting and/ or insurance will be an asset.