Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 29-Sep-18 00:00:00
The ISO implementer is responsible for implementing and maintaining ISO standards in the Company. With this regards The ISO implementer in required to:
- Implement ISO standards in the company,
- analyses the internal processes and procedures in matter of their compliance to ISO standards adopted by the Company,
- assist process owners to elaborate, implement and/or review respective processes and procedures in compliance to ISO requirements,
- detect discrepancies and non-conformities of current processes to ISO requirements, and work out solution with direct involved parties and process owners,
- escalate problematic situations to management and suggest solutions.
ISO implementer is responsible for successful ISO audits, ISO certification and recertification of the Company. With this regards The ISO implementer shall:
- Ensure all the documents and procedures are in place and are successfully working,
- With the Internal Auditor conduct planned internal monitoring and audits in matter of compliance of procedures to ISO requirements,
- Regularly report to management about ISO practices and their implementation status in the Company,
- With the Internal Auditor Assist external ISO audit process.
ISO implementer is responsible for future ISO and other certifications of the company. With this regards The ISO implementer shall:
- Continuously analyses value chains and business processes flows of the company, suggest optimizations and improvements, and work out process optimization plans with process owners.
- Based on business needs, to support the business in official certification process in other areas of activity, lead the communication with certification bodies, internal and external auditors.
To succeed in job functions, the ISO implementer will need to have:
- Higher education in economics, business management or quality management General knowledge of Business process management.
- General knowledge of Quality management systems and ISO standards,
- ISO 9001:2015 և ISO 27001:2013 qualification.
- 2-3 years of work experience in ISO certifications, standardizations, process and project management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation,
- Work experience in Insurance field would be of advantage,
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to build emotional capital,
- Excellent negotiation skills,
- Strong analytical thinking and systemic approach to complex processes analysis and improvement,
- Multi-tasked and highly thorough, with ability to cope with deadlines,
- Armenian, English and Russian written and verbal communication skills are desired.