Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 30-Sep-18 00:00:00
The Chief Legal Officer (CLO) is the head of the Company's Legal Unit and is responsible for the legal affairs of the entire Company. This role includes providing legal counsel to the Management board, the Board, and other senior management. CLO must possess strong initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen.
- Develop and lead corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the Company's matters;
- Develop corporate compliance programs;
- Oversee delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities;
- Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, regulatory and governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large;
- Advise senior officers on a variety of issues;
- Participate in the formulation of policies and internal legal acts;
- Manage the team and supervise members of the Legal Department;
- Manage the litigation processes connected with debtors.
- Higher education in Law;
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in the relevant field;
- High interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Stress resistance and high degree of personal responsibility;
- Willingness to develop professionally;
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.