Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 29-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Conceptualize and produce press releases and blog posts, guides, presentations, campaign emails, and other content marketing pieces in Armenian and English.
- Write SEO-friendly web copies and publish them on the websites.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing specialist to optimize content for SEO and distribute content.
- Monitor and analyze campaigns to further improve their efficiency.
- Translate and localize texts if required.
- Assist the marketing team with tasks.
- Communicate complex concepts effectively at all levels. Anticipate and prepare for responses or reactions of others.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, philology, public relations or related field preferred
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills in Armenian, English and Russian.
- Knowledgeable of SEO practices, strategies, tools and trends, especially as they apply to content marketing.
- Good familiarity with financial terms.
- Computer literacy, mainly MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Group work skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills.