Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 29-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Respond to the customers’ queries ensuring that customers' expectations are always met (support and sales)
- Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues in a professional and timely manner
- Respond promptly to the customers’ questions by phone, email and/or chat
- Effectively communicate information with the customers and team members
- Provide constructive feedback to the management and participate in customer support strategy development
- Handle and resolve a variety of inquiries, such as sending extra information on product, handling returns and refund, warranty exchange queries, order tracking, delivery issues, etc.
- Provide after-sales support by assisting with extra information provision on product use, installation and maintenance
- University degree in Linguistics, Journalism or related fields;
- Near-to-native knowledge of English language;
- Ability to work evening or night schedules;
- Experience in customer support, call centers, help desks or other relevant roles;
- Ability to learn and memorize a considerable quantity of information.