Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer who will help the Company create outstanding user experience for the Bank's digital products.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new products and features;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the web pages and applications;
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency;
- Work with outside data sources and API's;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- MS/ BS in the relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years of work experience with front-end technologies;
- At least 2 years of work experience with JS frameworks/ platforms such as AngularJS and ReactJS;
- Experience working with SOAP and RESTful APIs;
- Ability to debug and fix issues across different browsers;
- Enthusiasm for developing a great UI and UX; knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology and Agile practices;
- Experience in working in distributed teams;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS;
- Logical and analytical thinking;
- Active team player with can-do attitude.