Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for an hands-on Scrum Master who is a champion of the Agile process and takes ownership of Agile/ Scrum practices across teams acting as a servant leader by fostering communication, facilitating planning and removing barriers to execution and team success.
- Guide the teams and Organization on Agile project management best practices and latest trends;
- Organize and facilitate all Scrum procedures: Planning, Stand ups, Grooming, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives;
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution with motivating culture of openness, collaboration, and continuous improvement;
- Track and communicate Sprint/ Release progress;
- Work to turn good teams into highly organized and productive ones;
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Solid background in project and team management;
- Knowledge of Agile project management practices;
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Diplomacy and ability to see multiple points of view;
- Fluency in English language, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged by others; desire to continuously improve oneself;
- Familiarity with JIRA, ASANA and other project management tools.