Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for an experienced, talented, motivated Technical Writer with an enthusiasm for producing end user documentation.
- Communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately;
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides;
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products;
- Write conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code, or updating help center queries and FAQs;
- Provide regular training to users of the knowledge base as required and gather feedback on a regular basis;
- Communicate with external vendors through conceptual documentation, detailed developer guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials;
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others;
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- MS/ BS in a relevant filed, preferably in Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in technical writing in software industry;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution-oriented skills;
- Experience with authoring tools such as FrameMaker is a big plus;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English language;
- Experience in developing content in Armenian and Russian languages is a big plus;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic person capable of learning new technologies as necessary;
- Active team player with can-do attitude who will is also able to work independently with minimal supervision.