Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for a talented and experienced MS Dynamics Developer to join its team.
- Support in the design of strategies for enterprise CRM systems and set standards for operations, programming, and security;
- Assist in the design and construction of CRM databases, integrating new systems with existing applications and product and refine system performance and functionality;
- Provide technical leadership for applications using the Microsoft SQL Server platform and Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Develop and enforce architectural governance, development standards and best practices for CRM database design; develop and document CRM database architectures; perform data analysis, assess data quality, perform data cleanup and develop benchmarks and reporting; analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Conduct Code and Test case reviews as needed;
- Manage the development of custom extension, integration and data migration components of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Excellent Product Knowledge on MSFT Dynamics 365/CRM;
- Expert in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: well versed in .NET technologies, which include C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web services, WCF and Restful APIs;
- Proficiency in developing efficient Client side scripting using JQuery, Plug-In, Work Flows, Custom Business Processes;
- Experience in various MSCRM functional modules (sales, marketing, service and others), latest features and limitations;
- Active team player with developed communication skills.