Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity. He/ she should have strong problem-solving skills, leadership experience, and ability to communicate with the development and product teams. The Quality Assurance Specialist conducts quality assurance audits, prevents errors in production that lead to product defects, test products extensively before their release.
- Find, report and verify issues on assigned projects as part of a dedicated feature team;
- Verify features and systems on a daily basis and report results to all relevant stakeholders;
- Write and review testing plans;
- Create test plan automation procedures;
- Execute and maintain test cases on assigned projects;
- Provide feedback to the development and product teams on product features;
- Compose daily and weekly progress reports;
- Identify, and execute testing without guidance for complex and interconnected functionality;
- Communicate with Quality Control about existing defects and how to prevent them in future products;
- Mentor others on how to build an appropriate checklist for different test cases using team appropriate tools;
- Create test plans that encompass all data and functions of a new feature in development;
- Mentor testers on the various development practices and how they relate to quality assurance.
- Higher education in a relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Analyst/ Engineer/ Specialist;
- Experience in mentoring or overseeing other testers;
- Experience in testing diverse platforms;
- Experience with writing test cases and ownership of feature areas.