Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for a bright, experienced and creative UI/ UX Designer who has the ability to work across the web usability, user experience, and visual design disciplines as needed for client projects. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of work experience and will be enthusiastic about developing outstanding user experience.
- Create delightful user experiences across web and mobile applications;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes;
- Create wire-frames and interaction design requirement;
- Create flow documentation, concepts (concept maps, flowcharts, interaction design specs) and prototypes;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business analysts and engineers;
- Take an iterative, agile approach in collaboration with engineering and product teams.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a UI/ UX Designer;
- Knowledge of guidelines both for Android and IOS;
- Knowledge of prototyping and design tools like Axure, Balsamic, Fireworks;
- Experience with Sketch or Figma;
- Visio, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver expertise;
- Knowledge of Aftereffects is a plus;
- Creative person; attention to detail and self-motivation;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Enthusiasm for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.