Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, ranging from 2,000,000 AMD to 4,000,000 AMD, M/P grade.
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for an experienced, visionary, dynamic, result-driven Chief Innovation and Digital Officer with innovative mindset and strong leadership skills, who will be responsible for design, implementation and delivery of digital solutions, innovative products and business processes, exploration of new business ideas and opportunities.Chief Innovation and Digital Officer will develop and execute Ameriabank's innovation and digital strategy, align innovation objectives and programs to Bank's overall strategy and development initiatives ensuring Bank's digital transformation across all areas of business and operations. The incumbent will report to the CEO of the Bank and drive an innovation vision with high visibility to senior executives of the Bank, including the Chairman of the Board.
- Develop the Bank's innovation and digital strategy, programs and budgets, alignment of innovation and digital initiatives with Bank's strategy and business goals;
- Implement predictable, transparent and scalable agile framework and processes for end-to-end innovation management and project execution: from problem statement, idea generation to concepts and projects execution and reporting;
- Explore and identify new business ideas and opportunities through POC and business cases to drive technology-enabled innovation;
- Implement and deliver new banking technologies and digital solutions ensuring Bank's digital transformation in partnership with cross-functional teams;
- Design and implement new go-to-market products, services and technologies in partnership with cross-functional teams;
- Design and implement business processes, management systems, regulations and policies;
- Build Bank's capacity and competency in data management and insights ensuring data as a new asset for business development;
- Implement and maintain efficient idea and improvements management system;
- Evaluate build/ partner/ buy opportunities, participate in vendor selection and acquire digital solutions and software, manage relationships and partnership with strategic service and technologies providers and vendors, actively forge internal and external partnership;
- Define innovation performance metrics based on overall business objectives, report on performance and suggestions on possible areas of improvement;
- Manage and organize Innovation and Digitalization department's and Innovation Center's activities, ensure alignment of resources, team activities and competences with business needs and performance objectives, ensure team efficiency and productivity.
- Master's degree in relevant disciplines is desired (preferably in Management, Economics or Information Technology and Computer Engineering);
- At least 5 years of executive level innovation and digital management experience in a large local, international or global organization;
- At least 10 years of experience in any of the following spheres: Banking, IT or Telecommunication;
- Broad experience and understanding of banking industry and technologies, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices;
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills;
- Executive level of interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Significant experience in building and leading high performance teams, ability to set priorities, delegate, motivate and develop staff, coach them to become top performers and communicate objectives and goals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Excellent analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/ financial skills;
- Strong ability to lead diverse teams across different functions;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and within constraint;
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Passion and engagement in delivering exceptional service and support to internal teams.