Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 07-Sep-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, equity compensation.
Disperse LLC is looking for a creative Software Engineer, R&D to join its engineering team in Yerevan. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. His/ her primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The Software Engineer, R&D will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by his/ her coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Collaborate with the product, computer vision, and the rest of the engineering team in developing the Company's cutting-edge AI solution;
- Be involved in all phases of the service development lifecycle, based on an agile development methodology;
- Lead a broad aspect of design, deployment, and SaaS operations;
- Take part in contributing to the end-to-end system architecture.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- At least 3 years of hands-on software development experience;
- Experience with high-performance and distributed applications and cloud software services;
- Experience in working in an autonomous team;
- Strong skills in Node.js, Python, C/C++ languages, object-oriented development and design patterns;
- Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent collaboration skills.