Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full time
Deadline: 08-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Manage the day to day management of our social media channels including posting all organic and paid social posts, responding to all brand comments, writing content as needed
- Constantly monitor social trends and competitors, identifying areas of opportunity within the social space
- Work with social influencers and bloggers
- Prepare content calendars for blogs and Social Medias
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in growing and maintaining a company’s social media presence.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of using social media tools for business
- Customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of English and Russian
- Good writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with web analytics tools is a plus