Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 17-Aug-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and skills.
Excellicon LLC is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer who is enthusiastic about technology and software development. The successful candidate will interact with the R&D management and team (based in the USA and elsewhere) as well as directly with customers.
- Solid experience in and knowledge of C++;
- Good familiarity with advanced data structures (maps, sets, trees) and algorithms, in particular, good knowledge of graph algorithms (traversals, min/ max paths, spanning trees, etc.) and their time and space complexities;
- Knowledge of Qt framework (GUI, Core, Concurrent) and the standard C++11 libraries;
- Development experience with Linux using GNU tool-chain/ Git is a plus;
- Familiarity with Tcl scripting and ASIC design flow (Verilog/ VHDL, synthesis and STA) is preferred;
- Knowledge of formal analysis frameworks and algorithms, such as Binary Decision Diagrams (BDD) and SAT solvers is a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written English language;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Ability to travel to customers in Europe, Israel, USA and Japan (1-2 times per year for a few days).