Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 31-Aug-18 00:00:00
ID Bank is looking for a Content and Communication Specialist with creative thinking, who will be responsible for developing and editing of the content and texts of the Bank as well as work with the media. The ideal candidate should be a creative, initiative person, who likes new approaches and is active in social media and virtual platforms and has corresponding experience in content marketing.
- Assist in organization of campaigns;
- Create, develop and edit materials and texts about the Bank in the media;
- Create, develop and edit texts for discussions, interviews and other events of different formats;
- Develop press releases, articles, presentations and materials with other content to be published on the Bank's website and other media resources;
- Create and edit texts for sales and other communication channels.
- Higher education in Journalism, Linguistics, Public Relations, Marketing or another related field;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field; work experience in the banking sphere will be a plus;
- Experience in content management of journalistic and corporate materials;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer skills: excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; knowledge of corresponding media monitoring programs will be a plus;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Effective planning skills and ability to prioritize tasks.