Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 16-Aug-18 00:00:00
Wurth LLC is looking for a Chief Accountant to join its team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions;
- Responsible for recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards;
- Responsible for calculation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis;
- Reconcile bank statements;
- Ensure appropriate financial control in compliance with Armenian legislation;
- Cooperate with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing;
- Perform other financial management duties assigned by the General Manager.
- Master's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Chief Accountant;
- Experience in working with Armenian Software;
- Good knowledge of and experience with MS Office;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language would be an advantage.