Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 08-Sep-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, medical insurance will be provided as of January 2019.
S-C-D-M LLC is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying the Company's financial transactions. the Senior Accountant's responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Manage and oversee the overall work of the Accounting Department;
- Establish and control Company accounting policies according to the local laws;
- Create and submit reports to local tax authorities and other interested state bodies;
- Oversee all the balancing of the accounts at the end of the financial year;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results to the owners of the Company;
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status;
- Perform month-end accounting activities and supervise the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Department;
- Perform project cost forecasts/ budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field;
- 4 years of proven experience as a Financial Controller or an Accountant;
- Possession of a Certified Accountant's qualification is a plus;
- Thorough knowledge of local accounting, tax, labor legislation, rules and regulations and accounting standards; knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements;
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software packages (Armenian Software);
- Excellent knowledge of English language; knowledge of German language will be considered an asset;
- Highly responsible and accurate person who is extremely attentive to details;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Team player with ability to demonstrate outstanding leadership with good communication, interpersonal and management skills;
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work under pressure proactively and independently.