Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, ranging from 1,000,000 AMD to 2,000,000 AMD, O/M grade.
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for an experienced Head of Project Management Office (PMO) with follow-up tenacity and strong leadership skills, who will be responsible for aligning all projects with project management processes, methodology and standards adopted in the Bank, ensuring the governance and project management standards are met and overall delivery roadmap are defined and managed appropriately. Head of Project Management Office will drive cultural change around project management and execution establishing new ways of working and new streamlined processes and frameworks to enable faster and effective projects delivery. Head of Project Management Office will report to the Chief Innovation and Digital Officer of the Bank and will work closely with the business stakeholders, project managers and influence senior stakeholders across Ameriabank, with high visibility to senior executives of the Bank.
- Take primary accountability for the development, establishment and effective execution of Project Management processes, methodologies, procedures and tools, achieving a common project management approach and improving all elements in project management;
- Provide advice and guidance to Project Managers and their teams on project management processes, resourcing, assurance, governance, finances, procedures, tools and standards;
- Lead the project prioritization process and aligning to strategic goals and needs of business lines;
- Support project resource acquisition and planning, solving resource conflicts between projects;
- Monitor and control projects performance, milestones, maintaining KPIs and reporting on projects portfolio and escalation of problems to senior management;
- Ensure project management standards are met and processes are observed;
- Engage on a regular basis with the project sponsors and stakeholders and ensure broad awareness, engagement, and communication;
- Challenge project managers/ leaders and teams where necessary to ensure the project details are understood and that delivery is being effectively planned and managed;
- Ensure that the PMO serves as a the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution;
- Contribute to reviews and audits of the management of projects to ensure conformance to organisation standards and procedures;
- Lead the organizational learning on project management practices and development of project management competencies.
- Master's degree in relevant disciplines is desired (preferably in Management, Economics or Information Technology);
- At least 5 years of project management experience in a large local, international or global organization;
- Financial services and/ or banking experience is beneficial;
- Broad experience and understanding of banking industry and technologies, up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices;
- Detail orientated, disciplined person with follow-up tenacity;
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Proven experience in mentoring and coaching teams;
- Excellent negotiation, relationship management skills and high levels of diplomacy will be essential in order to have the necessary levels of influence and impact;
- Executive level interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Significant experience in building and leading high performance teams, ability to set priorities, delegate, motivate and develop staff, coach them to become top performers and communicate objectives and goals;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Excellent analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/ financial skills;
- Strong ability to lead diverse teams across different functions;
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Passion and engagement in developing exceptional service and solutions for tomorrow business.