Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full time
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Develop and tailor/adapt internal training courses, group moderations, presentations and lectures according to the staff development needs;
- Develop teambuilding programs and act as facilitator;
- Plan internal learning events and make recommendations on the actuality of internal trainings for the Company;
- Implement the learning plans/conduct trainings according to the training schedules ;
- Provide reports with feedback on each learning activity implemented by self;
- Organize the evaluation of conducted learning activities;
- Initiate, organize and report the impact measurement of internal trainings;
- Conduct periodical meetings with managerial staff on training needs to evaluate the potential need for internal trainings on respective topics;
- Implement the one-time educational events ;
- Collaborate with the Schools involved in the ICT project and ensure training of school teachers to meet the set targets;
- Organize staff retreats and other cross-functional events.
- Higher education in pedagogy, psychology, sociology or organizational development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business and/or communication skills training.
- Knowledge of theories of Organizational Development and Organizational Behavior
- Excellent knowledge of adult education principles, rules and standards of training
- Excellent presentation, coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- Excellent language skills (Armenian, English and Russian).
- Computer literacy: MS Office.
- Analytical skills.
- Organizational agility
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ethical behavior.
- Team working skills.
- Problem solving.