Type: Full Time
Deadline: 07-Jul-18 00:00:00
Disperse LLC is looking for a talented Front-end UI Engineer to help the Company develop its web-based solution, and to build a strong and fast feedback loop enabling to test and adapt the product quickly. As part of the role, the incumbent will work closely with the Product Development team and designers to design, prototype and develop new testable features, with involvement from identifying new technologies to wireframing and implementation.
- Design, build and maintain a responsive and delightful UX;
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Engineering teams to design and deliver on complex features and prototypes;
- Build efficient and re-usable Front-end systems and abstractions;
- Take part in end-to-end system architecture working with Back-end engineers;
- Identify, apply and communicate new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns;
- Take part in discussing product development and strategy;
- Contribute to user and interaction flow design process from wireframing to implementation and release.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- At least 2 years of hands-on software development experience; experience with web applications is preferred;
- Knowledge of CS, OOP/ OOD, design patterns;
- Experience with web technologies (HTML and CSS);
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Validated ability to deliver on schedule.