Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Type: Full time
Deadline: 28-Jul-18 00:00:00
- Provide the Chief Engineer with a preventive maintenance schedule for implementation and monitoring of the specified activities
- Support to conduct scheduled and non-scheduled preventive maintenance, control, inspection and repair works, including replacement of equipment and defective parts upon request
- Analyze the operation of HVAC systems vs. the set values and introduce appropriate control parameters
- Carry out system checks, monitor and respond appropriately to alarms and interpret current data
- Carry out daily inspection of the system using the tools of the building management system such as data entry, device operation review, alarm system status, etc.
- Streamline the works based on BMS checks, HVAC system and/or hydraulic system analysis, to ensure energy efficiency and comfort considering weather conditions and/or internal conditions
- Reduce (if possible) the operating expenses and improve the quality of services provided to tenants and clients of the Kamar Business Center
- Document BMS system changes and updates, including software or input value modifications
- Analyze the causes of system failures, perform appropriate diagnostics and submit a list of necessary recovery actions to the General Engineer for approva
- College or university degree
- High-level performance, discipline and integrity
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages can be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in the relevant filed(s) will be considered as an advantage.