Type: Full Time
Deadline: 28-Jul-18 00:00:00
Finlex LLC is looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates for the position of Accountant who will perform accounting activities in accordance with the RA legislation requirements. Beginner professionals are also encouraged to apply.
- Perform client organizations accounting records maintenance;
- Responsible for acceptance and supervision of initial accounting document flow in accordance with the appropriate direction;
- Participate in preparatory and realization works of effective usage of financial means and their regulation;
- Responsible for proper, timely preparation and submission of reports;
- Perform taxes, duties and other payments related functions to state and community budgets;
- Implement economic analysis of the Organization's financial and economic activities based on accounting and reporting data.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics and other related fields;
- Work experience in accounting is desirable;
- Knowledge of MS office, AS and 1C; knowledge of other accounting programs is desirable;
- Knowledge of the RA tax legislation and International Accounting Standards (IFRS);
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Problem solving abilities, developed logic and analytical thinking;
- Ability to quickly navigate in short terms and challenging environment;
- Organizational skills and high sense of responsibility.
Job URL: iJob.am - Accountant @ Finlex LLC