Deadline: 28-Jul-18 00:00:00
RGAM Retail Group Armenia CJSC is looking for an IT Manager to join its team. The incumbent will be in charge of IT-related issues, procedures and processes for Zara/ Inditex stores. He/ she will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the Company computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timeline, and will organize and meet the continuous demand on the services and support required by the other departments.
- Maintain and operate computer systems and networks;
- Install, support and manage servers and resolve issues as needed; install patches and perform system backups and recovery; monitor system configuration and maintain data files;
- Design, develop and maintain the Organization's FTP Systems, Virtualization and all other corporate servers;
- Support, design, maintain and monitor internal and external networks;
- Implement and manage all systems, applications, security and network configurations;
- Resolve network performance issues and establish a disaster recovery plan; recommend upgrades, patches and new applications and equipment; provide technical support and guidance to users;
- Conduct security risk assessments to identify, manage, and mitigate risks to applications, systems, and services IP.
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology;
- 3-5 years of experience in managing IT department in any retail environment;
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/ software systems;
- Hands-on experience with store cash-tills, scanners, RFID and Aruba, as well as with computer networks, network administration and network installation.