Type: Full Time
Deadline: 13-Jul-18 00:00:00
- Create responsive templates, web pages and UI elements based on PSDs and/ or wireframes;
- Implement custom Sitefinity MVC modules based on business requirements;
- Integrate Sitefinity features such as Personalization and Salesforce integration;
- Help to roll out CMS patches and upgrades in order to maintain security and integrity of the applications;
- Ensure the quality of all projects launched by participating in testing, code reviews and release activities.
- At least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
a) ASP.NET MVC and C#, Microsoft® SQL Server 2012 or higher, MySQL 5.0.3 or higher;
b) .NET Framework 4.5;
c) Visual Studio 2015 or higher;
e) CSS, SCSS, Gulp;
f) Adobe Photoshop CC;
g) Developing responsive webpages and sites;
h) Executing design requirements (e.g. mock-ups, wireframes) to a high degree of accuracy;
i) Testing, debugging and troubleshooting browser, device or performance issues;
j) Writing/ running unit tests and maintaining code quality.
- Knowledge of JIRA;
- Knowledge of SVN and Git;
- Familiarity with automated test frameworks;
- Any Sitefinity certification would be a bonus.