Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 03-Aug-18 00:00:00
- The important objective is to build the heart of all Joomag products. Typical tasks here include providing feedback on API design, platform consistency and functionality as well as writing sample code and work with our technical writing specialists to produce platform documentation.
- What comes next is meeting and handling issues of web architecture considering the full specifics of its implementation. The ability to use web architectures and staying up-to-date with the latest architectural trends is needed a the primary focus on scalability, testability, and responsiveness.
- Team playing and collaboration skills also matter. Platform engineers in Joomag cowork with Mobile, Design and product teams to develop core of new features, as well as adjust their work to maximize overall development efficiency. This requires ability and desire to create more than a beautiful code and act as a team-player to especially decide on what and which way we build something.
- 9+ years of software development experience in PHP,
- Full proficiency in PHP (Functions, Scopes, Code organization, stages of code processing, optimization of processes, unit testing),
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns,
- Strong knowledge of database Design principles, normalization/denormalization,
- Strong knowledge of MySQL data types, indices (types of indices), query execution stages (How queries are executed),
- Experience with Query optimization,
- Experience with various ORMs,
- Strong knowledge of Git,
- Experience with JIRA,
- Fluency in technical written English.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch,
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban or other similar project management methodologies,
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.