Type: Full Time
Deadline: 02-Aug-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, plus a bonus program and insurance package.
Macadamian AR CJSC is looking for a dynamic professional to fill the position of Project Control Officer. The Project Control Officer provides support to the PMO operations by ensuring sound financial management in tandem with operational performance, and providing oversight of all Macadamian projects. The main tasks of the incumbent include creation of a project monitoring plan, conducting monitoring, quality assurance, review of project agreements, and verification of reports, tracking project risks, ensuring effective project closure, project staffing, project invoicing and managing audit. Project Control Officer closely collaborates with Project Managers, HR and Finance Departments and plays a very important role in maintaining harmonious and effective partnerships with all the departments. As a result, incumbent needs to be very mindful of all dimensions of teamwork and partnerships in their interaction with other persons/ teams.
- Formulate and implement a project monitoring plan leveraging the Company's Professional Services Automation (PSA) Tool in collaboration with projects;
- Track the management of project risks in collaboration with the program unit, and report major risks to senior management;
- Review, analyse and verify project financials and check accuracy and consistency between financial expenditures, and performance, in accordance with project agreements;
- Coordinate project staffing activities by collaborating with sales, solutions and functional managers;
- Responsible to create invoices for all active projects in collaboration with the Project Management and Finance teams;
- Ensure accuracy of time sheets on all projects at month end that is required for invoicing;
- Help set up project infrastructure and budget;
- Collaborate with HR to properly onboard and offboard people from different internal tools;
- Keep the risks register up-to-date;
- Support the team and project managers in the accomplishment of their respective tasks;
- Produce and communicate lessons learned at the end of every project;
- Act as a process auditor for all project management identified processes;
- Communicate staff performance to functional managers and work with them to establish improvement plans;
- Help others on project and PSA related activities.
- University degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English language;
- Strong work ethic;
- Positive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Time management abilities;
- Ability to act as a team player;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Dependable, reliable and responsible person;
- Well organized and structured person;
- Ability to establish good relationships;
- Motivated person with an ability to lead initiatives;
- Excellent skills of interfacing with teams.