Deadline: 05-Aug-18 00:00:00
ID Bank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Branch Manager to fulfill the responsibilities listed below.
- Responsible for the branch day-to-day staff management; ensure the realization of all duties according to internal policies and procedures;
- Supervise the delivery and sales of all banking products and services in the Branch;
- Execute the Branch strategic and financial targets according to Branch network plan;
- Responsible for the Branch portfolio growth according to quarterly approved plan;
- Regulate and control Branch loan portfolio and ensure timely repayments of the reimbursed loans;
- Responsible for the quality of the Branch portfolio to avoid further risks;
- Implement high customer service standards in the Branch in order to increase customer satisfaction;
- Participate in the development of credit and non-credit products according to market and customer needs;
- Attract new clients and actively communicate with current or potential clients.
- Higher education in Economics or Finance;
- 4-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian banking legislation;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Ability to evaluate financial and operational risks;
- Ability to work independently; goal-oriented and result-driven personality;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Readiness to travel to RA regions on a regular basis;
- Attention to details; well-organized personality with an ability of multitasking.